Transitional Kindergarten Supply List 2020-2021
All students in the TK need the following supplies (and extra supplies will be kept in the classroom):
Please do not label all supplies, just label the bag you bring the supplies in.
- 3 boxes of 8 large Crayola crayons
- 1 pack of Expo markers (large)
- 2 reams of white copy paper
- 3 boxes of Kleenex
- 1 roll of paper towels
- 2 boxes of baby wipes
- 1 package of antibacterial wipes
- 1 box of quart size Ziploc bags
- 1 box of gallon Ziploc bags
- 2 large black Sharpie pens
- 2 fine point Sharpie pens
- 1 pair of scissors
- 2 red 2 pocket folder (Five Star made by Mead)
- Students will need to bring a change of clothes in a large Ziploc bag with the child’s name on it. Bag should have underwear and socks as well as shorts and t-shirt. Clothes need to be clearly labeled with child’s name.
**Students do not need back packs. The tote bags are the bags they will use all year. The tote bags will be given to the students the second week of school.
There will also be a $30.00 supply fee to pay for tote bag, pencil box, pencil grip and computer headphones. Please make check payable to San Gabriel Mission Elementary.