Summer School is opened to students who will be in Kindergarten through 6th grades in Fall 2018.
Dates: June 18 - July 13, 2018 (4 weeks)
Monday - Thursday / No classes on Wednesday, July 4, 2018
Time: 8:15 a.m. - 11:50 a.m.
Cost: $350 per child
Registration Deadline: April 20, 2018 ($20/child charge will be added after this date)
- Registration forms and payment ($350 per child/each $300 siblings) in full must be made in the Office. Refunds are not given for absences.
- Sibling Discount Rate: First child is $350.00; each additional sibling is $300.00.
- Parents have an option to register their child for Gabe’s Place through Mission High School at an additional fee; please contact High School for more information.
- The final day to cancel registration is Thursday, May 31st. A $20/child cancellation fee will be applied after this date.
- Application at bottom of this page.
- Checks should be made to: San Gabriel Mission Elementary School
- Program consists of 3 core classes and 1 elective, four days a week (Refer to each grade level for course information)
- Students are encouraged to bring a snack for break each day. Food will not be sold during summer school.
- Parents will be charged $10/child if the students is not picked up by 12:00.
- There is an opportunity for after-program classes for an additional fee (Refer to Additional Courses tab for more information)