Summer School is opened to students who will be in Kindergarten in the Fall of 2019 through current 8th graders.
Dates: June 24 - July 18, 2019 (4 weeks)
Monday - Thursday / No classes on Thursday, July 4, 2019
Time: 8:15 a.m. - 11:50 a.m.
Cost: $450 per child
Registration Deadline: April 15, 2019 ($20/child charge will be added after this date)
- The cost of the program is $450 due at registration
- Sibling Discount Rate: First child is $450.00 for 4 weeks. Each additional sibling is $400.00.
- We have a limited number of spots available - enrollment will be on a first come, first served basis. Final day to register for Summer School is Monday, April 15th. A charge of $20/child will be added to registration after this day. The final day to cancel registration is Friday, May 31st. A $20/child cancellation fee will be applied after this date.
- Registration forms and payment in full must be made in the Office. Refunds are not given for absences.
- Checks should be made to: San Gabriel Mission Elementary School
- Program runs from 8:15 a.m. - 11:50 a.m. Parents will be charged $10/child if the students is not picked up by 12:00.
- Students are encouraged to bring a snack for break each day. Food will not be sold during summer school.
- There is an opportunity for after-program classes for an additional fee (See Additional Courses tab for more information)
- Parents will be charged $10/child if the student is not picked up by 12:00.